Business Case French Banking Group
Our client, a large French banking group, was born out of the alliance of two already existing companies.
Following the merger of the two banking groups, the new Marketing Division wanted to identify the digital actions which could be pooled.
The following approach was applied:
- Benchmarking of competitors’ strategies and of some distributors (‘digital champions’) in France and abroad
- Auditing of the positioning and of the digital actions of both groups
- Cross-evaluation of the two groups and highlighting of the potential savings that could be achieved by joining forces.
- Presentation of several reputable online tools and help with choosing a solution
- Choice of a tool (Digimind) and assistance with training users
Having analysed the client’s vision and expectations, it was possible to offer a common tool allowing the tracking of the e-reputation of the group’s brands – and this while keeping in mind the bounds of confidentiality of the two banks.